Could you be a UK citizen? (1 Viewer)

Questions answered correctly: 13 out of 24 (54%)

Time taken: 04 minutes 31 seconds

"'In the 1980s, the largest immigrant groups were from the West Indies, Ireland, India and Pakistan.' - The correct answer was False. In the 1980s, the largest immigrant groups were from the United States, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. I"

i call bullshit

"'Ulster Scots is a dialect which is spoken in Northern Ireland.- TRUE'"
bullshit

"Citizens of the Irish Republic resident in the UK can vote in elections - TRUE" :eek:

yea. tis true.

And Vice versa. It depends on what type of elections but in local elections anyone whose registered to vote including asylum seekers can vote. We did alot of work around migrants right to vote around the time of the local elections and alot of people dont realise their rights with regards to voting.

And Vice versa. It depends on what type of elections but in local elections anyone whose registered to vote including asylum seekers can vote. We did alot of work around migrants right to vote around the time of the local elections and alot of people dont realise their rights with regards to voting.

i think the only thing UK nationals can't vote in here is the presidential election and referendums

but the president is so meaningless we hardly ever vote for it so they aren';t missing out

quackster; "'In the 1980s said:
Nah thats probably right.

Windies, Paddies etc were more a Fifties thing.

(i only got 9/24, so dont mind me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back