Could you be a UK citizen? (3 Viewers)

i wonder if there are grants available for writing english phonetically in a dublin/cork/galway accent though. roides.

No but Roddy Doyle got a booker prize out of it didn't he? It's been years since I've read anything by him so maybe I'm incorrectly remembering that he writes his dialogue phonetically.

thye must be gasping for immigrants if theres only 24 questions. how long would it take anyone with a bit of patience to work out 24 answers from that.

they need some questions about soccer, eastenders and the Beatles to round it off.

Yeah but its so easy for them to deny citizenship based upon the grounds of uncertainity of good character standing. Well I know the way it is here anyways, you need at least two Irish citizens to vouch for you and then if you have legal disciplines your application may be denied also. A parking or speeding ticket could swing it

i'd imagine an Irish citizenship test would have us all grasping for half-remembered primary school history lessons about The Salmon of Knowledge and the Fianna

11/24 ... and i learned some of those answers on a bbc3 documentary presented by lucy beale. pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back