Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (19 Viewers)

I mean, holy fuck. This is terrible. I thought the Imagine thing was an eye disease. But this, do they not know about cynicism? And also being a complete tit?

I clicked on that youtube link and flicked through in case I'd even heard of any. Didnt recognise anyone except Sheryl Crow out of the five or six I saw. But what I did notice was nearly everyone I saw was performing with a guitar. Quite something for an instrument that is supposed to be dead.

Virus crisis must be getting to a point now where it's been here
long enough to do some number crunching.
how do you balance stopping COVID-19 with all the knock on issues of lockdown ?
i'm honestly not following this closely so i haven't seen this being asked
but it must have been many times at this stage.

it's safe to say there will have been an increase in non COVID-19 deaths.

however bad the virus is, everything else put together will kill more people
in the next few years.
who is doing the risk assessment on this ?

and no, i don't have the answers.

I clicked on that youtube link and flicked through in case I'd even heard of any. Didnt recognise anyone except Sheryl Crow out of the five or six I saw. But what I did notice was nearly everyone I saw was performing with a guitar. Quite something for an instrument that is supposed to be dead.

Q.E.D.

I have a very simple rule that if John Legend is involved then it will suck so bad and it's holding up well.

I'd imagine we might be close enough to opening things up a little but that it will depend on the industry even if they are all interconnected to some extent. Musicians can't play unless venues can open venues won't open unless the beer can be delivered the beer wont be delivered unless that other thing a bob can go ahead etc. We might even be in a better position than some other countries but then we should restrict travel which would impact the hospitality industry for example but other things might go ahead anyway. Actual economic affects could be felt for a long time but then again money is basically made up stuff so who knows. It's possible of course that the spread of the virus may continue to grow globally for some time and become even more deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back