Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (15 Viewers)

So the ten years following that her national platform was maintained by the outrage economy. I didn't mention the paper other than you bringing it up. As i said, there is basically minus proof at this point that calling shit out online does anything other than expand the user base of shitty opinions. Community engagement or STFU.

I mentioned the paper as it's where she got her national platform in the first place. You've gone from saying "It was the outrage economy that gave that one the national platform in the first place" to "her national platform was maintained by the outrage economy" two quite different things. I haven't mentioned "calling shit out online" or it's effectiveness at all. That seems like you might be projecting something?

We've both agreed before that community engagement is very important but there's many more ways to curtail the hatred she and this paper spread. I'd suggest charging her and her followers for the harassment they're responsible for.

Is there any proof at all that ignoring them works? The guards refusing the arrest them when they break the law because that's what they want them to do certainly hasn't helped at all that I can see. This was what I was referring to when I said apparently if we ignore them they'll go away.

Preferred COVID's earlier stuff.
I suspect this Eris album is going to be some self indulgent prog rock affair, with the band secretly despising a large section of the audience because of their lack of depth of poly-rhythmic understanding.

there's been a dose of something going around recently, coinciding with the recent upswing in covid, which many people are calling the flu - including me, i had a dose of something heavy and tested negative for covid. but i've not seen mention of a known flu variant doing the rounds?

there's been a dose of something going around recently, coinciding with the recent upswing in covid, which many people are calling the flu - including me, i had a dose of something heavy and tested negative for covid. but i've not seen mention of a known flu variant doing the rounds?
Yeah had a manky cough and knackered last week but no positive test

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back