Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (17 Viewers)

My daughter got it first, so a little over a month ago, got better, but then last week came down with a terrible chesty cough and sore throat. Was testing negative so brought her to the GP who said whatever this current strain is, he's loads of people seemingly getting better then coming back in three weeks later with really bad chest infections. JUST FYI

Had a look through my 2020 Amazon orders tonight. Not too mental, a LOT of Manics related stuff. Checked the online beer orders and it was a bit ropier. Fairly clear indication of when i could walk to Molloys in the village again.

That's a fairly weirdly-worded headline. How do you sell something to a dog?

"But we found that to get one of these waivers, you did not need any sort of contact or prior relationship with that doctor. All you had to do was select from a list of options the reason you didn't want the vaccine.

We selected an option for Charlie, a black labrador retriever, that said he had an irrational fear of needles. We then paid $139 and within days, Charlie received a personalized waiver. It looked like a medical prescription form with a handwritten note.

"Charlie should not receive any Covid vaccine," the note said."

I did also read that headline as "Doctor Who somethingorother doggo".

Couldn't get past the Doctor Who bit.

I heard this on the radio this morning.

But what's it trending up from? They mentioned it had trended down over the past several months, so I presume it was at a very low level. So is it trending up from that low level?

SHOULD WE GO INTO LOCKDONW?

I heard this on the radio this morning.

But what's it trending up from? They mentioned it had trended down over the past several months, so I presume it was at a very low level. So is it trending up from that low level?

SHOULD WE GO INTO LOCKDONW?
We tried lockdown. It didn't work. We need to take more proactive measures, like culling.

You can't have a forest fire if there's no trees. It's simple logic, the sooner and more vigorous the cull is, the more likely it's going to succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back