Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (15 Viewers)

I was in Germany for the long weekend. They were strict about masks, down to the type of masks that are acceptable. They have to be those FF2P ones, or whatever they're called. The duck yokes. Without fail, everyone adhered to the rules.

I did hear the rules were changing from monday morning, however, but not sure if that extended to mask wearing.

Likewise for Spain and Latvia. All restrictions have now been dropped, but again, I don't know if that extends to mask wearing.

I'm feeling a bit shit since the weekend. More rundown than anything else. Was supposed to have my leaving lunch in work today but now have a convenient excuse not to go. Covid test was negative this morning.

Freedom day.
Main symptoms have abated, just a bad head cold and a huge amount of fatigue now.

Saw Lauren Laverne tweeting, she was off all last week with covid. Got better, tested negative, back on air yesterday. Tested positive again last night.... *Two* days clear....

Felt like dogshit Friday.
Felt even worse Saturday.
Tested neg on antigen test Saturday.
Pcr test Sunday morn came back neg yesterday too. Feel ok now. Grand.

THe missus was down with me in dublin the weekend and got the bus home Sunday. Felt like shit yesterday. Got tested. Got a positive result today.

The only explanation is that she got it on the bus on the way back up to Donegal. She said her and about 30% of passengers were masked although She wore one of those FFP2 masks.

Which means I can't go home at the weekend 😢

thinking of going to a gig on Saturday in my local town. not sure I am doing the right thing going to this.

I haven't been to a gig since February 2020, so this would be my first night out since then.
haven't been in Dublin since then either. I also realised recently that I haven't been in Dublin for anything during daytime since 2014. everything since then was for gigs or a match at night.

I'm amazed to hear about people on zero. I might secretly not fully believe them and think they must have just been asymptomatic.

I’m also technically on zero, though I had one ‘bad cold’ and one ‘food poisoning’ over the last few months that seem... iffy. but no positive tests.

Think we had it about three weeks ago, we're still coughing from it today. Never got a positive antigen test though, and didn't get a PCR. Can't decide if I want that to be it or not.

Four times though! christ almighty.

Kids no covid. All had a cough for about 5 weeks with no positive tests, and i was getting the swab right down there.

Not that many households I know that haven't had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back