Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (22 Viewers)

i know quite a few people recently who almost certainly had covid but antigen tests came back negative, some for five days in a row before testing positive, some never testing positive.

This morning I joined the COVID Club. Thanks to all for their support, happy to take any questions.
Got a PCR test done and I’m sad to say, you can add COVID Club to the list of organisations that refuse to have me. PCR was negative, looks like my previous antigen test was a false positive.

Well I'm off the list.
4th day of 'the flu', been feeling progressively better over the last 2 days, like basically feel fine except for a cough now, but after testing negative for 3 days when I felt like shit for the first 2 of those, it's the 4th day when I feel fine that I've tested positive. How the fuck does that work?

Also kind of makes me wonder what the point of getting the booster was. 10 weeks ago I got booster. Seems like it did fuck all.

Was in the Blanchardstown centre & Tesco on the navan road yesterday. I’d say <10% had masks on in both… although that Tesco has always been a bit of a shit show for masks even when they were “””mandatory””” (including among the staff it has to be said).

Dreading seeing the stats in the next couple of weeks.

Swap the throat!
Actually do this anyone testing. I always did this in tests before, but when I started feeling rough last week I got a different kind of antigen test I hadn't seen before, and it just said to swab each nostril. I reckon if I'd done the throat as well on Tuesday it might have picked up the positive straight away, instead of giving me the positive result on the fuckin Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back