Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

How are you feeling since the extreme vaccine reaction egg?
Much better now thanks. Heart seems to have settled down. Still a bit spaced out but hopefully will be back to "normal" tomorrow. Was originally scheduled to get it yesterday, but went to a walk-in early instead. Some glad I did or Christmas day would have been a wash out

Funnily enough, I mention that I didn't feel any of The Symptoms, and then this appears on the news:

Jist is: "Spector said he was shocked by what he called “misinformation” in the government’s latest stay-at-home guidance about the symptoms of Covid.

“Zoe data clearly shows that the most important symptoms are no longer a new continuous cough, a high temperature or loss of taste or smell."

I certainly fell into that trap when I went into work the other day.

Funnily enough, I mention that I didn't feel any of The Symptoms, and then this appears on the news:

Jist is: "Spector said he was shocked by what he called “misinformation” in the government’s latest stay-at-home guidance about the symptoms of Covid.

“Zoe data clearly shows that the most important symptoms are no longer a new continuous cough, a high temperature or loss of taste or smell."

I certainly fell into that trap when I went into work the other day.
Got the booster Friday before Xmas
Got the Rona then on the Wed (confirmed PCR)
Haven’t tasted anything in 2 days which is a bitch but otherwise symptoms have been pretty mild

now that it looks like most us will get the virus in the next month or so, how did folks who have had Covid cope when isloating?

planning a course of action in advance for isolating (inc the possibility getting pretty sick) seems wise.
what are the unforeseen problems? (e.g. if I don't have an ensuite bathroom. I can't stay in my room 24/7! I'm not Jack Bauer off '24').
any tips that are going make our lives easier when we get the virus?
if there are any good links or tutorials bung 'em up and I'll watch 'em

Our situation is I'm sequestered to the living room and bathroom. Not allowed in the kitchen or bedroom. I'm not allowed touch any door handles, and she'll walk around disinfecting all the door handles and stuff if I do use the bathroom. She does all the groceries and cooking. I just sit here.

It's really not as cool as it sounds.

Other than that, cooking can keep you busy, but make sure you have food you'll actually eat. My cupboard is full of sensible food that I'll probably never eat.

Our situation is I'm sequestered to the living room and bathroom. Not allowed in the kitchen or bedroom. I'm not allowed touch any door handles, and she'll walk around disinfecting all the door handles and stuff if I do use the bathroom. She does all the groceries and cooking. I just sit here.

It's really not as cool as it sounds.

Other than that, cooking can keep you busy, but make sure you have food you'll actually eat. My cupboard is full of sensible food that I'll probably never eat.

over christmas my dad revealed to me that he has planned his possible future covid isolation in quite some detail, including spare clothes, a pile of books, and a carefully-stashed bottle of powers to help tide him over

[geordie accent/] Day six in the big Covid House.

A change in the rules happened a few days ago, but the various govt websites haven't updated yet. But apparently if I test negative today and tomorrow, I'll be allowed out to play from tomorrow.

I have tested negative today, which is nice. Tune in same time tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back