Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

How...? Would love a vaccine now. Would be walking the streets banging on pub windows demanding to be let at their taps.

Asked her earlier, she's working for an NHS trust at the moment and where she was yesterday were vaccinating staff. At the end of the day when the queue was low they offered it to her so that a dose didn't go to waste.

She doesn't practice in the UK but she's a registered nurse elsewhere and is now investigating if that qualification will allow her to join the vaccination efforts in the UK, pay her vaccination good fortune forward.

Didn't you probably have it last March?

Asked her earlier, she's working for an NHS trust at the moment and where she was yesterday were vaccinating staff. At the end of the day when the queue was low they offered it to her so that a dose didn't go to waste.

She doesn't practice in the UK but she's a registered nurse elsewhere and is now investigating if that qualification will allow her to join the vaccination efforts in the UK, pay her vaccination good fortune forward.

Didn't you probably have it last March?

Think so. Never been tested for antibodies though innit..

What about the glorious Mezzo Mix? Fanta mixed with Coke.

Mezzo_Mix.jpg

There's this drink that some of the Russian dudes I work with like called Kvass, and it's some class of fizzy shite made out of bread. Or... I mean, unclear. It's manky enough anyway.

I'm reading about it now, allegedly it has alcohol in it??

Maybe I should give this a second try.

1609871906563.png

There's this drink that some of the Russian dudes I work with like called Kvass, and it's some class of fizzy shite made out of bread. Or... I mean, unclear. It's manky enough anyway.

I'm reading about it now, allegedly it has alcohol in it??

Maybe I should give this a second try.

View attachment 14535
its mank. They love that shit here where I am. I've given it a shot but i'd rather drink my own urine.

Here, if you're going to drink muck shop local

Here, if you're going to drink muck shop local

my dad briefly dated the daughter of the chap who invented that. just think, i could have been heir to the mcdaid's empire in another life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back