Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

A group of loud ladz on the luas this morning on their way to the horse racing. theres at least 3 reasons to ban them from coming back.

Presenter on Dublin City FM this morning (Natasha Gillies) suggesting that the media were "scaremongering" about the virus and sure "don't mosquitos kill way more people" (I'm paraphrasing). Sent an irate text which (I think) for ignored. Going to write to them now.

Presenter on Dublin City FM this morning (Natasha Gillies) suggesting that the media were "scaremongering" about the virus and sure "don't mosquitos kill way more people" (I'm paraphrasing). Sent an irate text which (I think) for ignored. Going to write to them now.

The WHO information above to me seems stricter than we've been informed here. I'm trying to get work to go into sleep/standby considering our demographics and location. There are over 300 people here at present at a physical contact based event.

Thanks. GP got back to me, the criteria for "qualifying" for testing hasn't changed which means I can't be. He said he has had a large number of people reporting similar symptoms that also don't meet the current HSE guidelines for testing, so no peace of mind. Heading into week two.
I can't believe this... it's so irresponsible. I'm really sorry. Stay safe and keep us updated.

Fair play to the organizers. Still people i know pushing gigs.

World health organisation said:
Develop and agree a preparedness plan to prevent infection at your meeting or event.
o Consider whether a face-to-face meeting or event is needed. Could it be replaced by a teleconference or online event?
o Could the meeting or event be scaled down so that fewer people attend?
o Ensure and verify information and communication channels in advance with key partners such as public health and health care authorities.

That is from March 3rd. I'm sure our HSE/Govt will let us know soon enough all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back