Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

Bigtime I go to a walk in clinic and where two doctors work out of. There's a huge disparity in the queues between the two as people have figured out what hours they keep. Everyone wants to go to the good doctor, the other one is that dismissive type previously mentioned.

Dame Street perhaps?

I'd imagine so, I'm with Eldron now near Griffith college.

intro-1597335791.jpg

?

Bigtime I go to a walk in clinic and where two doctors work out of. There's a huge disparity in the queues between the two as people have figured out what hours they keep. Everyone wants to go to the good doctor, the other one is that dismissive type previously mentioned.

I remember once before my doctors did only appointment. You could walk in in the morning.

One day, I got in in a full waiting room, 14 or 15. I ask to see my usual doctor. He is out and receptionist asks if locum would be OK. I said "sure"

From the waiting room of now 15 or 16, I am called next to see a doctor. The 14 or 15 were all for the regular doctor on.

We can go back from the 14th, although we're under no obligation to. Very tempted though, I hate working from home. Probably won't. Even though the risk would be small it's still a risk to friends and family.

i assume it's the one from skerries? apparently several sports clubs there have suspended all activities because of the potential for a spike in cases.

The pricks are desperate to get people back into the office so they can start buying £6 sandwiches again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good fucking Christ, there's not 1 thing on that poster that would entice me back to an office. Those things are all shite.

It reminds me of an ad they had on Irish radio a few years ago trying to entice people back to pubs that went something along the lines of "See the people you haven't seen in a while, like the wannabe Cassanova trying out his latest chat up line, or the social media queen photographing all her cocktails and taking constant selfies!"

I guess advertising people must just have different ideas of enjoyment than me.

i assume it's the one from skerries? apparently several sports clubs there have suspended all activities because of the potential for a spike in cases.

Which is mental. I saw the video yesterday, and how they get from some girls in a surely piss-take tik-tok, to the football and GAA clubs saying they can't play for 2 weeks, mental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back