Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

Which is a pity because I generally like her and her ways.
Mrs. egg_ had been doing a little bit of hanging out with one of the other Mas from the kids' dance school, and it looked like she might turn into a friend. Then she (the other Ma) posts a thing on FB about "campaign against f1 veg". Mrs. egg_ is a v keen vegetable gardener, and f1 hybrids are varieties with specific characteristics like blight resistance etc. She was pretty mystified why anyone might have a problem with them ... and then eventually realised it was "campaign against f1ve G". Bah ffs, cross that one off the list

Mrs. egg_ had been doing a little bit of hanging out with one of the other Mas from the kids' dance school, and it looked like she might turn into a friend. Then she (the other Ma) posts a thing on FB about "campaign against f1 veg". Mrs. egg_ is a v keen vegetable gardener, and f1 hybrids are varieties with specific characteristics like blight resistance etc. She was pretty mystified why anyone might have a problem with them ... and then eventually realised it was "campaign against f1ve G". Bah ffs, cross that one off the list
Your wife should spend the next few weeks saying how they’re building some kind of antenna near your house and then gradually changing her behaviour over each week to become a bit more Invasion of the Body Snatchers-y, finishing up with her walking in with a tinfoil hat saying “I feel much better now!”

Uk government going to roll out a massive push to get people back working in offices this week. Fuck that. I’m happy working from home. They say it's because of the risk of cities becoming ghost towns but I reckon it's because many Tory MPs will be commercial property landlords and they're worried about their revenue streams drying up. Sure, you couldn't get by on an MP's salary of £81,000 + expenses :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When the HSE was formed , in order to appease workers who were forced to work on Sundays they agreed
with the unions to pay double time on Sundays. This continues to cause havoc. Staff will cause mayhem and fight among themselves in order to get the Sunday shifts, They will lie and abuse annual leave and sick days , they will bully new staff and bully managers. This person knew she had tested positive on Friday, yet the lure of the premium Sunday shift was too strong so she knowingly risked the lives of those in her care . Wen she was asked to work on the Monday she declined, saying she had tested positive. She should be sacked and prosecuted.

This might sound like a letter to the Daily Mail, but I've spent the last 13 years pleading with my girlfriend to get out of the hell hole that is the HSE because of this culture.

Also "I knowingly gave blood/had unprotected sex when I was HIV positive"

At the risk of further sounding like a letter to the Daily Mail, she should be taken out in the rain and shot

i've also seen comment on that piece along the lines of there may not have been a proper method of calling in sick (they may have been too stingy to have a senior person on call), her employment may have been precarious, etc.
i.e. the care home management itself may have questions to answer as to why an employee did that.

When the HSE was formed , in order to appease workers who were forced to work on Sundays they agreed
with the unions to pay double time on Sundays. This continues to cause havoc. Staff will cause mayhem and fight among themselves in order to get the Sunday shifts, They will lie and abuse annual leave and sick days , they will bully new staff and bully managers.

Yeah Sunday rate should have just been time and a half or something like that, double time is just asking for trouble really. Or here's an idea, just increase all the lower paid wages across the board.

I had to go to the bank for work. There is sign outside about face masks and no more than 3 customers.

As there was 3 customers, I queued outside.

2 people annoyed ask "did they stop you?" my response is that there are 3 customers in there.

They give out to me for this, both of those doing the giving out, was not wearing a mask.

Then they proceed to skip the queue and go in the bank ahead of me

They then join the queue for the bank teller.

In comparison, One day in the street I met a person convicted of manslaughter who was queueing outside his bank as there was already 3 people in it. He had no problem queuing outside

Was in the local shop/garage earlier and a couple of middle aged women came in maskless. The teenager behind the counter called out to them asking if they had masks only to get a snotty reply back to her "I'm exempt."

She was in her fucking hole. You could tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back