Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

He said the problem had been caused by a combination of people returning from Europe and getting together in houses

haha, class, the problem is the foreigners.

Leaving Cert results night tonight.
All the talk of this reminds me of when I first moved to Dublin around 1992. I can't remember who it was but one of the lads (around my age, which was early 20s) was excited for the leaving cert results night because of all the drunk teenage girls that would be around town.

Internally I am still making this face , nearly 30 years later

1x7yqz.jpg

All the talk of this reminds me of when I first moved to Dublin around 1992. I can't remember who it was but one of the lads (around my age, which was early 20s) was excited for the leaving cert results night because of all the drunk teenage girls that would be around town.

Internally I am still making this face , nearly 30 years later

1x7yqz.jpg
I did my leaving in 92. Was it you tried to drop the hand on me?

I did nothing for either the leaving or the junior cert. I remember a girl on the bus asking what I'd be doing on junior cert night and was aghast when I said nothing because, as she said "but aren't you the guy that got 10 As?!"

I only posted this to let everyone know of the single greatest achievement of my life, which amounted to nothing, of course.

I went drinking in the woods, the to a disco in the next town and kissed two girls. Such a cliché

Very jealous. I had the odd drink but the stress of my parent's wrath was too much back then, and as for kissing girls....ha 😭 😭

Leaving Cert results was a damp squib if i recall correctly. I was raring to go but everyone else couldn't be bothered. I think I had like two pints and then just went home :rolleyes:

I still hadn't started drinking by junior cert. The second time I did the leaving I got thrown out of the disco for puking, passed out on the bonnet of a car and was eventually found passed out on the footpath near home by a neighbor

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back