Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (4 Viewers)

I have no idea. I don’t know the company’s protocols.
You could be asked to wait a few minutes until you’ve cooled down?
I really don’t know.

It can be linked with anything but I won’t be integrating it in with any systems yet as no one wants that yet.
Maybe down the line alright

giphy.gif

show them your strava record, as in 'i just cycled 12 miles backwards at 35km/h, me lungs are just fine'.

On a little bit of reading; skin temperature isn’t necessarily higher From cardio exercise.
But obviously if you went like the clappers on a bike into work you’d have to wait until you’ve cooled down for a short while

I don't know what's going on over here.

I have to ride / run past a cemetery to get to the woods and rivers and so on, so I'd be doing it fairly regularly. For the last few years I would see, sporadically, an old Bobcat excavator digging a grave, with a gang of lads around it leaning on shovels.

Over the last couple of weeks every time I go through, including 7pm last night, there's been two JCBs digging trenches within sight, and at least one other one within earshot. And there's those wheelie coffin holder things littered about the place.

Last week I was just thinking "huh, ok, I guess they misplaced something", "oh, I see they've upgraded the bobcat", and so on.

Now it's full on tandems of JCBs relentlessly digging trenches, and funeral hardware strewn about the place.

This is shocking

Yeah. Read that one.

Things are getting weird.

so trump is making noises about suing china over them not having done enough.
in a country one third the size of china, the US has suffered 11 times the (official) death toll. maybe he'll sue himself.

I see there's been a real push from capital to, what's the phrase, manufacture consent? Telegraph spinning polls to make it seem that people want to end a lockdown when they show the opposite.

scum

So it looks like lockdown is gonna be extended. I mean, fair enough, the numbers look to be only dropping properly about this week, I assume they want deaths consistently in single figures.

I really want to see what they're gonna do as a larger plan though, are they going to actually try and eradicate the thing and track and trace it or are we just looking to allow it move through the population slowly?

The government is also getting some serious criticism for constantly failing to meet the testing targets its giving itself.

Baseless speculation and rage spirals welcome.

We fucked up on the nursing homes so?
Benefit of hindsight and all

7:29PM · 10 MAR 20
Speaking this evening, health officials said ‘socially restrictive actions’ – visitor bans – at nursing homes are not necessary and were not recommended by health authorities.

Dr Tony Holohan said it would be appropriate that they be lifted.

Holohan said if officials do eventually recommend these kinds of restrictions at nursing homes, they might be in place for a considerable period of time. He said taking away this social interaction can have a significant impact on people living in institutional care.

Holohan said this is why it is important not to introduce measures like this too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back