Cool animal thread. (6 Viewers)

i've been away from thumped for a long time - went rep crazy on this thread - the love flowed hard until " you have given out too much...." whaaaaaa????
anyway - cool animals
praying mantisesssesss's are cool - the ladies eat the heads off the men after they mate.. not that that's cool behaviour or anything...
21954qo.jpg

these caterpillars are cool
21957xw.jpg

not least because they turn into *death's head moths!! coolest fuckin winged thing i ever seen in ireland
2195an6.jpg

except for maybe the humming bird moth..
2195bts.jpg

one of them lumbered massively into the garden beside me one day - thought i was hallucinating...

we got great moths..
2195h80.jpg

and ants are well cool
and spiders
and bees

cows - yes - of course - and cows

we keep meeting like this... cumon tae bed wudje.. blerp.. nah gowan - i'm grand .. c'yez all later - we're off.. yeah?
*grabs shank by the collar and drags him upstairs

Bellatrix said:
Not at all.

Don't be misled by its powder-puffesque exterior, esquilaxes are notoriously ferocious.

Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

rabbitat.jpg

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--

Brian Conniffe said:
Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

rabbitat.jpg

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--

20-tim.jpg

Tim the Enchanter approves.

Brian Conniffe said:

rabbitat.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Drunk animals are cool
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Drunk animals are cool

Posted before, but it's a Tae Kwon do monkey, so it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back