Cool animal thread. (2 Viewers)

these jerks are pretty sound once you get to know them

my_jerks.jpg

Wormo said:
The ones and onlys! Tina tried to tell you you're simply the best, but then Ike lashed her out of it.

oresome beyond words. the pics are only deadly. tried to find a youtube video of some kittens beating teh shit out of each other. if i find it i'll post it on the cute animal thread.

tasman.jpg

tasmanian devils. saw something about them on discovery recently(something along the lines of top ten most fucked up mating rituals).anyways, these guys basically hold their mate hostage for 10 days in a burrow and rape their mates/victims. also makes a sound like the girl from the exorcist. disturbingly cool.

dunderhead said:
tasman.jpg

tasmanian devils. saw something about them on discovery recently(something along the lines of top ten most fucked up mating rituals).anyways, these guys basically hold their mate hostage for 10 days in a burrow and rape their mates/victims. also makes a sound like the girl from the exorcist. disturbingly cool.

they're also frighteningnly close to extinction due to a virus that almost wiped them out.

shit. they should cop on with the ol in out in out. the ladies probably dont wanna put out if their gonna get treated like that all the time also. hence, the demise of the population. A Solution :

MarvinGayeWhat'sGoingOnalbumcover.jpg

*yawn* i guess these animals are all kinda cool but check this dude out...

The bonnacon is a beast with a head like a bull, but with horns that curl in towards each other. Because these horns are useless for defense, the bonnacon has another weapon. When pursued, the beast expels its dung which travels a great distance (as much as two acres), and burns anything it touches.

img155.jpg

Pliny the Elder [1st century CE] (Natural History, Book 8, 16): The bonasus is found in Paeonia. It has the mane of a horse but otherwise resembles a bull. It has horns that curve back so they are useless for fighting; when attacked, it runs away, while releasing a trail of dung that can cover three furlongs. Contact with the dung burns pursuers as though they had touched fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back