Cool animal thread. (3 Viewers)

afghanhound.jpg

I saw one of these the other day, an afghan hound. Oh boy, what a hoot. I laughed and laughed. And later that same day I saw Adrien Brody eating his lunch, and he looks like a lot like an afghan hound, I think.
afghan_hound_03.jpg

01.adrien.brody.jpg

See?

i'll never look at adrian brody the same way again. your accuracy is astonishing.

moving on, a conservtion project in south africa is breeding the almost-extinct south-china tiger. these pics are strange for two reasons: tigers are not found naturally in south africa, and did you know it actually snowed there?

amazing. so beautiful.

228970001_7cfc92fbba_o.jpg

228970003_85aafe70cf_o.jpg

story.bebe.ap.jpg

Judge grants restraining order for tiny abused dog

Bebe, a 5-year-old bichon frise, a fluffy little white dog, was given an order of protection after a man was accused of beating him.

Fredrick Fontanez, 20, was arraigned Thursday on a misdemeanor count of animal abuse and released on his own recognizance, but not before the judge told him to steer clear of Bebe.

The protection order, the first for a dog in the state, was issued by Queens Criminal Court Judge Alex Zigman. It says Fontanez cannot come within a 100 yards of the dog and its owner, Derek Lopez.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/01/dog.order.ap/index.html

Sloths are totally cool.

sloth.jpg

that 2-headed shit is fucked up. freaky

it's no secret that i *heart* big cats, particularly white ones/ones that love snow.

but check out this white tiger - who looks this way as a result of inbreeding (which actually causes the white coat gene).

WhiteTigerDeformed3.jpg

ugliest animal ever (apart from paris hilton of course)?

sloth.jpg

Speaking of sloths, I saw some in a zoo in Paris last week - no barriers, no cages like all the other nanimals - just sitting in a room, on some tree trunks. Presumably they are not dangerous on account of their sloth.

Also saw some yaks...

yak.jpg

They're pretty cool...

And some Orang-outans...
orang_outan_2002_2_small.jpg

And loadsssssssssssss of other cool nanimals.

Here come the lemurs...

Hs13.1024.jpeg

Oh sweet Jesus. The eyes alone would have been bad enough, but you just had to add 'here come the lemurs', didn't you? That'll be going around and around in my head all night. 'Here come the lemurs, here come the lemurs, .................':eek: :eek: :eek:

I saw this thing on the tv the other morning.

There's this animal called a Bongo. Check him out:

None of these google pics bring out the crazy red colour that they are, but:
l_19206.jpg

bongo5pg.jpg

bxp36564.jpg

They're like a sort of raver cow. And they have a cool name.

Bongo.

This gut gets in here because of his name and my immaturity. Dikdik. He actually belongs more in the cute animals one though.

dikdik.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back