College courses Vs Current situation (2 Viewers)

ha ha,i feel a wee bit conspicous,what with it being jock central down there for the most part.and the girl in my class who showed up wearing a jacket made of actual rabbit fur.its ok though they were dead anyway apparently.last time i give her a light.

maybe we should adapt to better fit in....ill see you outside elverys first thing tomorrow,then we can go on to bt2 and river island.
doing access to commerce then next year,presuming i pass of course,can go on and do a degree in commerce.which i actually have no interest in,really wanna do economics instead.

anyone else on thumped in ucd?

it's lonely

i am, but hiding over in the remote architecture corner, which is a lovely self-contained world. main campus is scary. (if you ever see a scared, perturbed girl with a black bob and a red coat, might well be me.)

but to repeat what i said months ago on this thread, going to college when it's what you really want = the awesomest.

not this year unfortunately,im doing it as a mature student so gotta do this thing first and hope they`ll allow me switch over for next year.

ah right, cool. well, hope that works out for ya! us gots need to stick together.

i am, but hiding over in the remote architecture corner, which is a lovely self-contained world. main campus is scary. (if you ever see a scared, perturbed girl with a black bob and a red coat, might well be me.)

but to repeat what i said months ago on this thread, going to college when it's what you really want = the awesomest.

main campus is shite.

ok, so im to look out for someone fitting deafmute's description, and for Black Bob with his red goat.

gotcha.

do you know wardie?

ok, so im to look out for someone fitting deafmute's description, and for Black Bob with his red goat.

gotcha.

totally need a sekr1t handshake, or maybe goats.

wheres the architecture corner?

i'll spare yis the map. it's off clonskeagh road but not beside the bank, about twice as far from the main library as the sports centre. very pretty this time of year, big fuckoff masonic buildings and stuff.

do you know wardie?

probably not, tell me more?

p.s. super dexta invigilated at one of my exams last year (hi!). wrong time for the handshake, but that's totally got to be worth thumped cred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back