Coffee (2 Viewers)

Coffee is best enjoyed

• Total voters
cafe in ballarat

4823409165_da7e6e234d_b.jpg

I wish I'd figured out years ago that I would really enjoy drinking coffee. Just got into it recently and bought myself an Aeropress last week. My months past its best before date ground coffee tastes really good. I'm going to do some research and go to one of them trendy coffee shops to pick up some fresh stuff soon.

I wish I'd figured out years ago that I would really enjoy drinking coffee. Just got into it recently and bought myself an Aeropress last week. My months past its best before date ground coffee tastes really good. I'm going to do some research and go to one of them trendy coffee shops to pick up some fresh stuff soon.

I only started drinking last year or so

Have really taken to it

You still in London?

Do you not reach peak coffee? Any more than 2-3 cups in the morning and I just wazz out and get the shakes.

Ah okay, because if you were back I could have recommended a place.

no worries. I just need a few more weeks of knowledge building and then I'll be able to bullshit my way through picking some beans to be ground in an intimidating shop in the same manner I can bullshit my way through ordering some pale ales in craft beer spots.

Ah okay, because if you were back I could have recommended a place.
You could recommend it to the rest of us.

I had assumed that buying beans would be cheaper than buying ground coffee since you have to grind it yourself but that seems not to be the case. I got a grinder at Christmas and bought a bag of beans for just under €10 and it ran out a few days later. I haven't seen any for sale in Carrickmacross.

I have a bialetti, I like it. It said on the box that it could make 10 cups but it can in its hole. I use quite small cups at home and I half fill the cup from the pot then top it up with a drop of water. I can do this twice with a full pot. You'd be lucky to get a thimbleful out of this 3-cup pot, I'd say.

Doesn't bialetti make espresso though? Like, you could get 10 cups of coffee from it because you water it down loads but 2 only cups of espresso. Which is all you'd need really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back