Coffee (1 Viewer)

Coffee is best enjoyed

• Total voters
My granny always had this in the house. I used to think it was really, really old but I think they just never updated the packaging.

camp2.jpg
jesus christ you're worse than meryl streep

Here's another top tip. If you are buying a large coffee to sit in (as opposed to take away) ask for it in a takeaway cup.
yeah, this is my standard M.O.
The girl gets hers in a regular cup (all about the image, your females) and has taken to asking for hot drops from me.

Does anyone make their coffee by the litre at home?

I make a fuck-off sized pot every weekend morning. Can't be bate.

Well don't that beat Banagher..I was coming in here to say that I bought different..slightly more expensive coffee in Lidls the other day and its too finely ground for my Bialetti RIP..its poxy in it.

So I fished the old emergency plunger out of the back of the press and its absolutely gorgeous out of that.Plus I feel like Michael Caine in the Ipcress File...which is a major bonus.I would be into trying grinding my own beans...cor blimey

SO I am officially now a 3 different types of coffee drinker.
There'll be nothing in the presses but coffee soon if I keep at this rate.

It all has me thinking though..I wouldnt mind getting a filter job and have a pot on the go all day like in the 70's in movies

I went for breakfast in a local pub/restaurant at the weekend. I remembered getting shitty coffee there before so I asked if it definitely wasn't instant they were serving. They said no, it was real coffee. Well whatever it is they're buying they're wasting their money...it tasted exactly like every other shitty instant coffee I've ever had. I sent it back and got tea instead.
The rest of the breakfast was quite good.

3 stars. A Talk Talk breakfast

Is there anywhere that sells coffee beans where you can sample a cup before you buy? Instead of reading a description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back