Cocaine (1 Viewer)

That's the closest i've ever heard to a heart-warming story about a strip club.

except mrs. hendersen presents of course

I know a guy who scored with a stripper. Apparently she made it clear that "This is not a professional meeting, I just think you're cute". I dunno....it's about as romantic as you'll get.

I know a guy who scored with a stripper. Apparently she made it clear that "This is not a professional meeting, I just think you're cute". I dunno....it's about as romantic as you'll get.

Well you'd need to be sure alright could be kinda arkward otherwise .... or expensive even :)

Thats the problem with womens studies - it's 3 years spent studying with people who all believe pretty much the same things and spend the time reinforcing each others beliefs. You never really have to defend you beliefs so you never develop the ability to argue sensibly and logically about the subject as you would in a proper scientific or philosophical disipline.

I know this thread is about drugs of which I know absalutely nada about, but I feel I have to say that the above statement is, in my poisonal experience, quite untrue. Quit dumping on WS courses and generalising about those who attend them, thankyouplz. !ninjaaaa

*cat

*pigeons

*legs it outta this thread

I know this thread is about drugs of which I know absalutely nada about, but I feel I have to say that the above statement is, in my poisonal experience, quite untrue. Quit dumping on WS courses and generalising about those who attend them, thankyouplz. !ninjaaaa

*cat

*pigeons

*legs it outta this thread

looks like it's on!

sorry, what i meant to say was:

imagine snorting tarmac off a travellers tits

definitely sexyer than coke off a stripper anyway...

1TravellerPA_468x644.jpg

at the risk of sounding negative..

no, no he's not

not at all

no way jose

divil a bit

uh uh

in me hole

She's more like..

fawn.jpg

but with a mad accent

( probably)

ah he is. he deffo looks like he's got some gyppo in him an all.

goo at the chin. check out the lips, check out the swagger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back