Cocaine (5 Viewers)

its rubbish. if it was free and you were allowed act the complete prick and the hookers were freely supplied too, well then itd be good.
worst value for money drug ever,can often turn you into a prick. it can be dangerous. its expensive. and unreliable so that its always shit quality.

eat a load of shrooms and take a few of yips. or acid. great fun.

'like a shit speed' as my mate put it

after his application to wallstreet was rejected

its rubbish. if it was free and you were allowed act the complete prick and the hookers were freely supplied too, well then itd be good.
worst value for money drug ever,can often turn you into a prick. it can be dangerous. its expensive. and unreliable so that its always shit quality.

eat a load of shrooms and take a few of yips. or acid. great fun

Never got that buzz of anyone I was around with people turning into pricks. Didnt find it more likely than any other drug?

I personally like the schtuff and sometimes you get decent stuff. Tolerance builds pretty quick tho

What's that like?

Sometimes burns to snort. Goes well with a few pints, gives a good all round feeling and makes one more talkative but not in a speedy over enthusiastic way. Drips down your throat numbing it to some degree and also provides a numbing sensation when rubbed on the gums.

Expensive drug, usually sold in 100 euro bags weighed out at 1.5gs each. Havent heard of anyone selling a gram in a long time

Never got that buzz of anyone I was around with people turning into pricks. Didnt find it more likely than any other drug?

I personally like the schtuff and sometimes you get decent stuff. Tolerance builds pretty quick tho

Good cocaine is good fun I'm told. Some people are pricks on it but they're probably pricks anyhow. As oh shit said it's very, very moreish.

If you're going to the states I'd try it over there rather than here.

PS drugs are bad stay away from them :)

it's a pleasant buzz and you feel kinda like you in a jacked-up good mood, which is nice at parties as a novelty, and so on, but unfortunately in my (hypothetical, officer!) experience the novelty doesn't seem to wear off as quickly for some and it becomes a habit, expensive and dangerous for the user, and really fucking tedious for their friends

Yeah people will sit there and bitch and moan about coke but will always take a line if its free. They're just too scabby to pay for it!!
i dont believe in paying for it. and i would generally say no to a line because i know how expensive it is to buy. but if there was mountains of it...grrrrrrrrreat!

i dont believe in paying for it. and i would generally say no to a line because i know how expensive it is to buy. but if there was mountains of it...grrrrrrrrreat!

I lived with a small time dealer in NYC for a few months.

Mountains of coke. .|..|

never buy off random scobes in early houses. no matter how drunk you are or how much money you think you have left in the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back