New Music CMAT is awesome (1 Viewer)

Eventually, she would crack the door open by *blocking SCUTTER on twitter*, leaving her old band Bad Sea, splitting with her partner, moving back to Dublin and beginning to put her songs on YouTube where she was scouted by a management team. The flights of fantasy coupled with feelings of extreme isolation that populated last year’s full-length debut ‘If My Wife New I’d Be Dead’ capture the intensity of this time, while October’s forthcoming follow-up ‘Crazymad, For Me’ acts as a potted document of that breakup and the years of anger, questioning and resentment that would follow. However, where CMAT’s poetic leanings and tendency for the swooning epic might lend a romantic hue to many of these offerings on record, the reality was far less rosy.

fixed that there

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Her run of singles is still amazing. There's about 5 of them if an artist had written one of them they'd be over the moon - and she's got more than one 'style' - like it's not like some acts where you can nearly write their next single for them .

She's doing an interview there on the radio.

What's the consensus? I don't know her so can't say if she's sound. She is at least open in the interview. This song with John Grant is alright.

I'm not wild about her interviews, i just think her songwriting, performance, dances and grasp of instagram are really good. I've a notion she'll assimilate interviews at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back