Clouddead (1 Viewer)

clouddead is amazing - i know they're touring the uk soon, you bringing 'em over here?
they're meant to be brilliant live - they do all the beats live on mpcs and stuff..........which is apparantly very hard. i don't know.
dose one is the baddest mc. many thumped heads into anticon stuff?

'see, they wanna come over, i've been offered it but it's a 4-band deal. 10 people in all. i don't know them at all and i'm trying to find someone who's mad into them to put it on. the bands are:

cLOUDDEAD
Reaching Quiet
Boom Bip & Doseone
Radioinactive

all on mush records...
if anyone know anyone who might be into doing this, please give me a shout. they wanna do 2 shows on the 20th and 21st of July.

did you try Dec Forde and the pod heads? he does a lot of hip hop. cLOUDDEAD is on mush, but individually they're part of Anticon, anyway that's boring talk...

someone make that happen. g'wan....

Originally posted by happy
'see, they wanna come over, i've been offered it but it's a 4-band deal. 10 people in all. i don't know them at all and i'm trying to find someone who's mad into them to put it on. the bands are:

cLOUDDEAD
Reaching Quiet
Boom Bip & Doseone
Radioinactive

all on mush records...
if anyone know anyone who might be into doing this, please give me a shout. they wanna do 2 shows on the 20th and 21st of July.

what sort of money?

Originally posted by happy
600-700 europs, there's 10 of em. this might be for the 2 shows combined, i'm checkin that now...

i presume they expect to be bedded & boarded on top of that?

peepee, get off this post with your groupie ramblings. i can hear people talking about big brother ... just barely, i think they're around a million miles... that-a-way...

i can picture you saying that hag, waggling your little finger, picking hair from your ears. duh, you say. duh. i can picture it. only we're all sitting in sienfelds room and i have no pants on.

i *could* insult you hag, but it'd be like hitting a girl that was wearing glasses.
and only had one leg.
and couldn't spell "lunch".

do you like phil collins?

no, i like the police. hector has no pants on. he's in seinfeld's room. with some other people. peepee has some email addresses. i'm bowling with kramer. i can't spell lunch. i'm a little girl with one leg wearing glasses. someone ran away from the big brother house this morning. spain is going to beat ireland on sunday in the intergalactic air guitar competition. the ultimate winnder will be pluto, their guitars are made from mercury. and hence look way cooler when you play air guitar without them. not mercury the planet. i don't have to go to work tomorrow or friday.

.|..|

I got 'can't hurry love' last week on 7". Not sure how to feel about that yet.

Hag, yo got somebody to take that on? Are you totally disinterested? I might be into doing it with ya...or without...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back