Cisse's gone and broken his leg again. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ci
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
have to feel sorry for him.

is a balls for rafas plans though.

poor guy. for nothing as well - 13 mins in and just running down the wing. still, he's not up to much so I reckon they can replace him no worries. the french didnt look too threatening really. some decent moves, but mostly not connecting and grooving with each other. 1st half they played well. 2nd not so much, right up until they brought on ribery.

good game though.

ya to sell him. the money from cisse is needed for pursuit of other strikers.

cisse was actually due to start ahead of trezeguet in frances frst match.

really feel sorry for the guy! fucks up his leg for a year, comes back to a manager who doesnt want him still manages to score 20 goals gets in french first team then fooks his leg up again!

trev said:
ya to sell him. the money from cisse is needed for pursuit of other strikers.

cisse was actually due to start ahead of trezeguet in frances frst match.

The trouble is that Liverpool won't actually get any money for Cisse now.
I reckon the guy's career in the top leagues is over. His game is so reliant on speed, and after two broken legs, it's hard to see him being able to regain that level of speed again.

Ian Rush told him to drink milk years ago, he could well end up playing for accrington and stanley now.

poor cunt.
well, maybe it's just meant to be.. cisse and l'pool i mean. maybe he'll come back stronger than ever and rafa will realise, hey you, you oddheaded wifebeating frog, i'm stuck with you, you're stuck with me.... cue musical number..

rumour has it... he agreed personal terms with marseille yesterday.. just before he broke his leg. jayses. seriously. we're stuck with him. and i reckon we could have huey lewis in teh background there. for the happy moments montage.

it's gods way of telling that idiot Domenec that if you have Trezequet you play Trezequet.

Poor Cisse though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back