Ciao Trap. Next. (1 Viewer)

I was watching the Portugal-Sweden game, just caught the Ireland goals now. The third was a nice move but it's the sort of goal a decent park team would score against a bad one.

And the type of goal that Ireland seemed incapable of scoring for the last five years.

And the type of goal that Ireland seemed incapable of scoring for the last five years.

A move not dissimilar to the one that led to the penalty for Ireland's 4th in Estonia. You'll have to excuse me for not getting over excited about giving UEFA's 9th worst ranked team a doing.

I thought the overall performance was really good and bodes well for the future. I'm sorry that wasn't reflected in the YouTube video of the goals that you watched this morning and will leave you to your buzz killing.

I thought the overall performance was really good and bodes well for the future. I'm sorry that wasn't reflected in the YouTube video of the goals that you watched this morning and will leave you to your buzz killing.

They were actually animated gifs, egg on your face dude.

zMMwEX0.jpg

You don't get it, it's a new era!!!
Well, a lot of Irish lads played in the PL on Saturday.

Myler, McShane, Long, Brady, McGeady, McCarthy, O Shea, Wilson, Ireland, Whelan, Walters, Clark and I'm sure Coleman and Gibson would have if they were fit. It's been a long time since we had that many in the top division. Okay most of them are playing in mid table sides but Poyet, Bruce, Martinez, Lambert and Hughes at least try to play actual football unlike the Big Sams, Tony Pulises and Traps of this world.

On the other hand we still need a big strong centre half captain type, basically Richard Dunne 5 years ago. And a 15-20 goal a season striker like Robbie Keane 10 years ago.

And what the fuck was Wes Hoolihan thinking ?

Transfer news: Norwich City rule out Aston Villa switch as Wes Hoolahan is involved in foul-mouthed rant, unnamed club join the race - Transfers - Football - The Independent

Last edited:

I can understand Hoolahan's frustration, his move appears to have been scuppered by a vendetta against Paul Lambert on the part of the Norwich owners. Hughton just doesn't appear to like/trust him and it makes no sense for them to keep him if he's not even making matchday squads. Given his age he'll probably find it hard to find a new club in June if he's sitting around for the next 4 months.

I can understand Hoolahan's frustration, his move appears to have been scuppered by a vendetta against Paul Lambert on the part of the Norwich owners. Hughton just doesn't appear to like/trust him and it makes no sense for them to keep him if he's not even making matchday squads. Given his age he'll probably find it hard to find a new club in June if he's sitting around for the next 4 months.
It's such a bizarre thing to say to a journalist though. Fucking madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back