Ciao Trap. Next. (3 Viewers)

00081e95-642.jpg

There we go. Everybody excited? The Latvians won't know what hit them..

I read somewhere that Ireland expressed interest, but then said he'll have till September, the next competitive games, to think about it. MON won't be liking that.

I read somewhere that Ireland expressed interest, but then said he'll have till September, the next competitive games, to think about it. MON won't be liking that.
Ireland the mentaller or Ireland the mental country? OH JESUS THAT IS SO FUCKING CONFUSING. It's like when people say "IT's just like watching Brazil" and I think "ALAN BRAZIL? HE'S TERRIFYING."

Team named for today, looks like a 4-4-1-1 type of thing:
Code:
           Westwood
Coleman  O'Shea  Wilson  Ward
McGeady  Whelan  McCarthy  McClean
            Hoolahan
             Keane

They playing some very nice football. Good stuff!

And Romania are losing at half-time. If they keep that up we're second seeds for the Euros

Latvia were Andorra levels of shitness, but Ireland played very well I thought - lots of nice movement and confidence. Lovely shot by McGeady.

Roy Keane looked like the kid with keys to the sweetshop. Big smiley head on him 'This is deadly, this is deadly' haha!

PS - Coleman is a seriously class act

Yeah sounds like a decent day all round.. I wasn't able to watch the game but the from the text updates it sounded promising in terms of keeping the ball and looking to press forward frequently. The test will be whether O'Neill will keep that more positive approach when there's something at stake and against tougher opposition, but it's a solid start. Looking at the playoff scores, France are in big trouble and Iceland hung on in there with 10 men, fair play.

France losing is the cream on the cake today, glad Iceland are still in it, and sure no harm that them across the water also lost!

Latvia were Andorra levels of shitness, but Ireland played very well I thought - lots of nice movement and confidence. Lovely shot by McGeady.

Roy Keane looked like the kid with keys to the sweetshop. Big smiley head on him 'This is deadly, this is deadly' haha!

PS - Coleman is a seriously class act

I couldn't agree more. When Westwood passed a goal kick short to Whelan I let out an uncontrollable and clearly audible gasp of shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back