Christmas Box (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1
hag said:
ha ha ha ha, that's so funny. are you taking the piss or have you adopted this kind of joking as part of your personality? maybe it's funny hearing you say stuff like this in real life... if people know it's you and they're the kind of jokes you tell because you've adopted this style of joking as part of your own personality. but it just loses SO much on the internet.

Could you put subtitles on your posts so I can work out what you're trying to say. Better still, do a trawl of Hector grey's posts and find one that expresses your thoughts and post a link. At least then I can decipher your wild swinging attempts at comebacks.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Could you put subtitles on your posts so I can work out what you're trying to say. Better still, do a trawl of Hector grey's posts and find one that expresses your thoughts and post a link. At least then I can decipher your wild swinging attempts at comebacks.
ok 'smart guy', apart from your incorrect opinion that i copied hector by creating that post where i was planning to talk to myself with my different tags, please do find me some other part of hector's genius that i have copied. and please, be my guest and post a link... you do use it as a substitute for intelligence after all.

I'm giving our Postie a few bob for the childer cos I've been keeping him busy all year with the buying schtuff off t'internet and all.

Does anyone (or did anyone) have the pleasure of having an Egg Man round their neck of the woods?

nlgbbbblth said:
as are
collecting for charity on the street [chugger cunts]
and fancy dress parties

Here's one for yis.

A mate of mine does a lot of work with the special olympics crowd. I met him for a coffee last week, and he was talking about how when he first started with them and they asked him to go out and do "checks" on one of their flag days. He asked them what they meant. And they said, "Look, it happens every year. Within an hour, there'll be loads of copycats out there on the streets in identical gear with the same buckets doing the same thing, but collecting for themselves."

He was shocked. As am I.

So he never gives charity on the streets. And neither do I now.

As for those fuckers who ask for your bank details!!!! And people do give them! Well, now you know what to tell them.

"Fuck off!" is the phrase.

Goff said:
Ah, the egg man.

Not only that. My brother worked for the Egg Man for about a week.

Now, so there.
Ha ha. The egg man. I just picture a big humpty dumpty type character. "I used to work for the egg man".

A mate of mine in work told us one day that his local egg man's son was a bit of a dope. So if any of the lads happened to be a daw brain, they'd all call him the egg man's son.

Would an egg man also deliver !cheezy ?

Goff said:
Here's one for yis.

A mate of mine does a lot of work with the special olympics crowd. I met him for a coffee last week, and he was talking about how when he first started with them and they asked him to go out and do "checks" on one of their flag days. He asked them what they meant. And they said, "Look, it happens every year. Within an hour, there'll be loads of copycats out there on the streets in identical gear with the same buckets doing the same thing, but collecting for themselves."

He was shocked. As am I.

So he never gives charity on the streets. And neither do I now.

As for those fuckers who ask for your bank details!!!! And people do give them! Well, now you know what to tell them.

"Fuck off!" is the phrase.
the cunts should be castrated / spayed on the spot

nlgbbbblth said:
the cunts should be castrated / spayed on the spot
along with those hanly centre wankers. they have henry streeh mobbed so they do. along with the rest of the henry street....mobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back