Christmas Box (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1
Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
First there was Hector and Hag. Then the funny one left and the straight man stayed.
hector is more smart than funny. you're more stupid than anything else.

Give 'em nothing. They get more pay than most of us.

They come around areas of heavy unemployment with their hands out.

Begging is illegal.

So fuck that. Greedy fucks.

Seriously, if they refuse to take your tagged/paid-for bin over the next year, report them. Better still, film them and report them.

But they always take them. They have to. It's what they're very well paid to do.

It's a pathetically Oirish thing to do. It's a form of intimidation and should be stamped out.

They should be happy they have a job.

It's not really that I'm afraid of the binmen, but they do take our bin when it's overfull, and put it down our side entrance so people don't know we're out. It's more of an appreciation thing, although i know I said they were powerful, but I was only messing.

I am aware of the tradition but where do you draw the line. If all the nurses, bus drivers, shopkeepers, graphic designers etc came around to your house at christmas would you get them a present. I appreciate all those workers.

Actually i do have a milkman, Good call. Shit, this is getting complicated. The junk-mail man gets nothing though.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Actually i do have a milkman, Good call. Shit, this is getting complicated. The junk-mail man gets nothing though.
If you have a young lad that goes around collecting the money every week I think you are meant to give him money. Chuck him a tenner or something.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
ha ha ha ha, that's so funny. are you taking the piss or have you adopted this kind of joking as part of your personality? maybe it's funny hearing you say stuff like this in real life... if people know it's you and they're the kind of jokes you tell because you've adopted this style of joking as part of your own personality. but it just loses SO much on the internet.

i'm just being honest, that's why i've tagged you unfunny. (IMHO).

why do you insist that i am ms.b.haven and veryslowey? i'm genuinely curious as to your logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back