Christmas Avatars (3 Viewers)

You're kicking arse here, Goff. I change mine for the time being, but if you could Santa-up Bert it'd be much appreciated.

bert.jpg

I fucking hate my new avatar. I lost my waving baby panda picture! Can't find it anywhere on d;internet. When I'm sober I'll sift thru cute lifestyles thread to find it. But when I do find it, Goff, please put a santa hat on it?!

Goff!! I found my old avatar. Yippee. Can you put a hat on it please in exchange for some rep. Thanks dude.

Here ye go. Tiny little pixelated thing that it is.

Goff, it's gorgeous!! However, I am not a techie person at all so how do I save this to use it as my avatar? I checked the properties and tried to use the link but it said invalid file.

Right click it and save it on your computer. Then just upload it in your User Control Panel. There's a bit that says Edit Avatar. Choose Option 2: Upload from your computer and browse to the file and upload it there.

Right click it and save it on your computer. Then just upload it in your User Control Panel. There's a bit that says Edit Avatar. Choose Option 2: Upload from your computer and browse to the file and upload it there.

Heeheheheh it worked. Thanks Goff. Now do some work you bleedin' slacker. Tut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back