Cheap Ink (1 Viewer)

sugar_referee

my Da's going ballistic because printer ink cartridges are so expensive. Is there a good cheap place in Dublin? Or is online the best bet.

Brain-rep for replies.

Nice, thanks. Might be difficult thougfh to convince a man who has a 2 grand laptop and still types with one finger that you dont have to buy things new.

Tesco has cheap 'yellow-pack' versions of HP cartridges. I'm sure they do other types as well. Half the price and I haven't noticed any difference in quality.

i just bought Canon printer ink cartridges as i needed refills for my Canon Pixma MP160 i searched and searched on the web for online retailers that did ink cartridges at a good price as a lot of them nowadays are pretty expensive however after some rigorous searching on the web i came across these guys www.printerinkcartridges.ie i was previously paying up on £35 - £45 on both the colour and black ink cartridge however these guys worked out much cheaper so i am really pleased with my purchase, they were very cheap compared with other online retailers which i have purchased from previously.

My fecking Canon ip4600 drives me mad. It does 2 minutes of self cleaning (and ink wasting before a job).

Thanks for the heads up on printerinkcartridges.ie - I'll give them a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back