cheap flights to thailand (2 Viewers)

Sound! I got a flight from NY to bangkok there in november with ukranian airlines of all people, was about $650 american. Planes were shite but i ended up getting locked with a gigantic russian mafia looking fella who spoke no english, so it wasn't so bad.

anyone here entered thailand by air in the past month or two?
was under the impression that you could purchase your holiday visa at the airport upon arrival. few people confirmed this but after doing a small bit of research it seems that the thai authorities have tightened up handing out visas at the airport in the last three months or so.

heading out on the 20th. wont be in ireland after next friday the 17th. which is cutting it very fine for a visa if i do need one.

anyone?

anyone here entered thailand by air in the past month or two?
was under the impression that you could purchase your holiday visa at the airport upon arrival. few people confirmed this but after doing a small bit of research it seems that the thai authorities have tightened up handing out visas at the airport in the last three months or so.

heading out on the 20th. wont be in ireland after next friday the 17th. which is cutting it very fine for a visa if i do need one.

anyone?

actually, ignore that.
they havnt tightned up that much

I'm heading over to South East Asia in Jan for four or five monthes to travel up to Nepal, but I haven't decided whether to fly to Thailand or Cambodia. Cambodia seems to be less hassel but totally mad.

I'm heading over to South East Asia in Jan for four or five monthes to travel up to Nepal, but I haven't decided whether to fly to Thailand or Cambodia. Cambodia seems to be less hassel but totally mad.
Less hassle than Thailand? I can't think of a more streamlined and less hassle-y Asian country to visit than Thailand.

Air asia's doing london to kuala lumpur (malaysia) for about e450 depending on dates. You have to pay extra for baggage but it's still cheap as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back