Championship Predictions (1 Viewer)

kevin gallen said:
They got that rugger bugger woodward coming in. I reckon he will upset things enough for them to finish around mid table.
That and the fact that harry redknapp is a tool. I agree with the josser, Norridge top for me, sneaky feeling Wolves might join them going up. An optimistic prediction of 5th for the rrrrrrrr's. Millwall, Brighton and hopefuly Luton to go down.

Football is back!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Reasonable start for the boys today, sounds like we should have won it. Sounds like their were ugly scenes at the end when a load of Hull fans started singing 'You're just a town full of bombers' at us. I don't get it, all the successful bombers came from oop north...

lorcanzo said:
bollox

leeds for the top.

qpr for the drop.

happy days.

"you're not famous anymore!!"

Have a good day on Saturday Mick. It's cool you got the ticket beforehand. How did you do that, as a matter of interest? Let us know how you get on.

I reckon Leeds should at least make the playoffs, much as I hate to say it. Wolves too definitely, unless they breathe too much of glenn's magic incense.

I so hope QPR make the playoffs. I think the squad is quite good this year and not much injury worries (apart from goalies, which is an ongoing thing anyway).

The two pubs I would recommend would be:

The Bush Ranger - Goldhawk Road - Used to be lovely old pub with sawdust in the floor, but is now a trendy bar. Still nicer than most of the local chain pubs, and of course full of Rangers.

The Conningham Arms - Uxbridge Road - Where I always used to go. Proper old Irish boozer, sky sports before and after the game on a big screen, absolutley mobed with QPR fans, many of whom will have similar accents to yourself.

Enjoy, and I hope you bring the boys luck!!

Stan Bowles said:
The two pubs I would recommend would be:

The Bush Ranger - Goldhawk Road - Used to be lovely old pub with sawdust in the floor, but is now a trendy bar. Still nicer than most of the local chain pubs, and of course full of Rangers.

The Conningham Arms - Uxbridge Road - Where I always used to go. Proper old Irish boozer, sky sports before and after the game on a big screen, absolutley mobed with QPR fans, many of whom will have similar accents to yourself.

Enjoy, and I hope you bring the boys luck!!

Thanks, will check em out.

Oliie on Paul Furlong

'My vintage Rolls Royce and he cost me nothing. We polish him, look after him, and I have him fine tuned by my mechanics. We take good care of him because we have to drive him every day, not just save him for weddings'.

Hi. Big Leeds fan here. We're gonna get a playoff place i reckon. Good deep squad. Millwall for the drop with Brighton. Look out for wolves and derby.

Welcome there Pug. Fair play to ya for supporting Leeds. It's really a kind thing you're doing. I do think ye have a fair to middling chance of the old back door. Hopefully you'll pass Sunderland on the way.

Mr. Gallen, we tried booking them via the QPR website last year and no joy. Ended up getting tickets off touts instead, which wasn't too bad in any case. Must do it for the next time though if it's possible. Have a good time. The weather will be great anyway. I'm jealous actually, now that I think of it. I'll be glued to the tellytext I'm sure.

Pug said:
are you kevin gallen of QPR fame? If so, you're a bit crap and your manager like cornish pasties.

A bit crap eh

I once asked him if he thought brian kerr should call him up for Ireland? His answer:

I SCORE THE FUCKING GOALS

gallen9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back