Championship Predictions (2 Viewers)

UnIt SevEn said:
I'm jealous actually, now that I think of it. I'll be glued to the tellytext I'm sure.
I just invested in QPR World for the season, was great getting to listen to the game last saturday, and a bit of the game on Tuesday. Won't be able to listen to it this weekend as me and old will be at Croke Park, have to get my cousin to text me updates.

As for Leeds, I have nothing against them, but I'm fed up of the manager moaning that they have no money, then the next week they go and buy a player for a million quid. Pah.

Stan Bowles said:
I just invested in QPR World for the season, was great getting to listen to the game last saturday, and a bit of the game on Tuesday. Won't be able to listen to it this weekend as me and old will be at Croke Park, have to get my cousin to text me updates.

Good plan. Must do that. Dublin and Tyrone, is it? Should be a good fight or two anyway! I might go to the Clare vs Cork on Sunday. Was in Cork for the last couple of days, and they think they're going to walk it. Which I (as a Clare person) doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back