CBD Oil (1 Viewer)

Someone told me today, quite insistently, "YOU (as in specifically me) *need* to take CBD every. single. day."

I've been a bit stressed I guess. and sunstruck, and some other thing that isn't Covid but I'm ill.

Anyway, I went to get some today from my usual company website. That failed, so then, thanks to this thread, I bought it from Holland and Barrett for less than half the price, incl. P&P.

I don't understand why this company sends me emails every day about their special offers when I can buy the same thing cheaper from H&B, either delivered or walk in. Buy one, get a second for a penny.

Actually found buying it off the producers website quite stressful, ironically.

Not exactly sure what I expect to get out of this. My knotty shoulder would probably be better getting a massage and any anxiety issues are probably better dealt with by engaging with my own brain. But a bargain's a bargain.

I bought it from Holland and Barrett for less than half the price, incl. P&P.

I assume I fucked up, but what I got from H&B was half the strength of what I thought I ordered. It's ok, still cheaper than ordering from the actual company website. At least I have some, I needed it this week.

I have since ordered some oil that was double my usual strength, instead of the H&B oil, which is half my usual oil strength. So I have just mistook my 300mg oil with my 1200mg oil. And took a double dose. I'm more annoyed about how expensive of an mistake that is. Basically I've taken 8 times what I would normally take. Let's see what happens.

Thank feck I'm not a heroin addict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back