Catch one of The Ordeal gigs in UK, Ireland, Scotland, Must see show! (1 Viewer)

manga

Ok, I saw this German band called The Ordeal play in Munich the other night and I have to give them a plug as I haven´t seen a band like this play since... well forever! and when I see something special amongst the mass of bands touring, I can´t keep it to myself!

To start with, the guitarist would have to be one of the best basically unknown metal guitarists in the world! I know how ridiculous that sounds but you gotta see it to believe it! Any people who appreciate amazing guitar skills would aggree with me. And the singer is soo different from anything else around in this day and age, kind of like a Dio, Queen mix but it works so well!

I first heard of them from a German friend of mine and my intro was to a cover of the Peter Gabriel classic, "Here comes the flood". So sick!

check it out on youtube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Since then I've seen a few 9/10 album reviews and bought the cd at the gig, Descent from Hell. The rest of their stuff is pure power metal, hard, fast with guitar solos that would make Tony Iommi sit up and listen! And a metal ballard thrown in for good measure on track 3, "Dragontears" So go and check em out!

www.theordeal.de you can listen to some mp3's

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back