Cars (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 216
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6
I used to drive a teleporter that was great fun. And I drove on of those volvo BM things once.

459234104_b1c02b19f0.jpg

its fantastic - it's like being on the bridge of a ship but you are going down the street.

I drove a teleporter once. It was alright.
Volvo BMs though... when I was a kid I was absolutely completely obsessed with those things. I would be searching for them desperately where ever we went, the suggestion of one at any point in a trip would have me silenced and concentrated, I had Volvo BM toys.
They were just the business.

Volvo BMs and penguins. The two great loves of my early life.

Yeah, I reckon that for the next few years I'll be driving girls cars like the punto i have, or else a yaris, Clio or peugot 209.

Don't worry about driving a "girl's car" or a "nun's car" that's all bull. A car salesman tried to disuade me from buying a Galaxy over his Mondeo by saying the Galaxy was a "bit of a mammy wagon". I took great pleasure in looking at him and saying "I don't give a shit about that at all".

Don't worry about driving a "girl's car" or a "nun's car" that's all bull. A car salesman tried to disuade me from buying a Galaxy over his Mondeo by saying the Galaxy was a "bit of a mammy wagon". I took great pleasure in looking at him and saying "I don't give a shit about that at all".

True. My brothers tell me that my car is a lady geography teachers car.
I don't think so.
New%20Toyota%20Yaris%201.jpg

right here's my question about cars... taking todays enteries to Gumtree.ie as a random example, why would I pay five grand for a boring crappy Fiat Punto http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/48/17434748.html when I could drop E950 on this pretty fruity looking volvo? http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/90/16260690.html

Because, the volvo would eventually cost you a lot more than the punto. More to insure, probably will need parts replaced quicker, not as efficient, harder to park etc.

Also, it only looks like a punto from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back