Canadian Girl, Visiting Dublin (1 Viewer)

is fibbers still in existence?

that probably would have been suitable for our canadian friend "back in the day™".
Whats it like now anyone know?
Last time I was there was after Slayer in 2000(?) and downstairs was pretty rockin'.

Hmmmn, perhaps a little reconnaissance mission is in order this weekend.....

Cormcolash said:
Hey, there'll probably be at least one gig on while you're over here so you should keep an eye on the Eirecore board on this site for upcoming gigs.
The Secret Record shop mentioned before is probably the best place in Dublin for the stuff you might be interested in, I dunno the name of the street its on but I know its just off Grafton Street, like the other person almost beside Tower Records and down this wee corridor.
And by the way, Belfast is the most youth-crew place in Ireland, theres even a house dedicated to it.

what? you crew house? it's beautiful, but where was the map?

Youth Crew House

Na, the above map is for Dublin.
I used to live in the Belfast Youth Crew house but had to move out last year due to having fuck all money, too bad cause it was quite fun. Anyway if you would like to visit the India Street youth crew in Belfast while you are in Ireland, send me an e-mail and I'll sort you out. Not that we ever do anything over there, but sure thats the same as everywhere else!

[email protected]

youth crew ye say?

check out the gig next Saturday (20th Sept) in the FrontPage in belfast, good bands.

Downstairs is apparently:
TheNaut - "crushing"
From Where I Stand - melodic youthcrew ballicks like Champion/ReachTheSky
TheMugshots - hardcorepunk, and they do a MinorThreat cover too
tbc YourNewFriend too - melodic hc liike DagNasty/Lifetime/SavesTheDay
maybe Complan too?

pete said:
Dag Nasty = Best Band Ever

that show DOES sound lovely...and it's awesome you listen to champion.....sadly i won't be in dublin til the 25th
but i'm hoping to catch a different show....
so if you see a lonely red head standing by herself, it's me and i really want you to say hi ;)

Cormcolash said:
Dunno if you noticed, but Canadian band Dead Letter Dept. are playing in Dublin on October 2.

yeah i saw that, i'll be staying in Ballycastle then i think....my geography sucks but i'm pretty sure thats closer to Belfast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back