Can you identify this strange insect? (2 Viewers)

no you dont

clown_waving_hg_clr.gif

There was one of these in my room last night. Thought it was a common spider first but it had the same colouring and huge mandrills. I don't live anywhere near Steven.

There was one of these in my room last night. Thought it was a common spider first but it had the same colouring and huge mandrills. I don't live anywhere near Steven.

the oulfella wrote back too

Hi Ann,
There are so many varieties of spider and mite that I couldn't put a name on it, thousands haven't even got names. The eight legs makes it a spider, I think, the length of them suggest that it holds on to something flimsy, like cereal stalks,and the colouring suggests it lives on plants that turn brown at some point. At a guess I'd say it lives on a crop, maybe cereal or beans. Are there agricultural fields nearby,or was there a box of something harvested?

insomniak wins

while the boffins are here, can you identify this mysterious species?
it looks like a lot of young brown beetle-like insects, congregating around a larger adult or possibly "queen" insect. they are water dwelling, that much is obvious. They appear to float around aimlessly, some even sink to the bottom. They also give off a faint unpleasant odour.

Poo-8693.jpg

while the boffins are here, can you identify this mysterious species?
it looks like a lot of young brown beetle-like insects, congregating around a larger adult or possibly "queen" insect. they are water dwelling, that much is obvious. They appear to float around aimlessly, some even sink to the bottom. They also give off a faint unpleasant odour.

easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back