Busted (1 Viewer)

FiNgErS&HeAd said:
If he's into good music then even more reason to ask him why he sold his soul to Satan and became a member of one of the most unoriginal and shit bands in the world!!

Personal opinion only!
eh..... the money perhaps?

boigaz said:
eh..... the money perhaps?

True money is a reason, but personally I couldn't stand myself for it and i'd probably get sick everytime I looked into a mirror, constantly thinking to myself - thats that really fucking annoying guy outta that really shitty kids band, then I'd realise it was me and I'd have to do something drastic about it! Possibly middle of a live gig, call a kid up on stage and blow out my brains all over the poor fuck and warp him/her and thousands of kids at the same time!!

Bit drastic maybe!?

FiNgErS&HeAd said:
True money is a reason, but personally I couldn't stand myself for it and i'd probably get sick everytime I looked into a mirror, constantly thinking to myself - thats that really fucking annoying guy outta that really shitty kids band, then I'd realise it was me and I'd have to do something drastic about it! Possibly middle of a live gig, call a kid up on stage and blow out my brains all over the poor fuck and warp him/her and thousands of kids at the same time!!

Bit drastic maybe!?

that would be fucking brilliant! seriously, celebrities arent taking enough advantage of their power to fuck people up on a global scale. michael jacksons got his hands dirty, its time others do too. assaulting unsuspecting fans, kidnapping, taking drugs on letterman, kicking tv hosts in the face. do it all. it's a way to be.

FiNgErS&HeAd said:

Bit drastic maybe!?

haha that'd be some funny shit.

on a serious note though... would you rather do a shitty 9 - 5 job that every day you look in the mirror and want to top yourself anyway?

moc said:
haha that'd be some funny shit.

on a serious note though... would you rather do a shitty 9 - 5 job that every day you look in the mirror and want to top yourself anyway?

With a 9 - 5 job I want to top myself but i don't have the edge, or the push to actually do it, but if I was like him I would just have to do it, that'd be well over the limit!!

moc said:
i suppose you'd have to weigh up the incredible wealth and adoring chicks with the self loathing

I'd have to take out the 'adoring chicks' part as any girls who would be interested in them are usually (well over 80%) under 14, so wealth and self-loathing or self-loathing and moral standards,...... no brainer, morals!

busted's existence was justified by two things:

1. that song about the wedding was cool, and the video reminded me of wannabe which has to be a good thing.

2. america or busted the mtv show was a larf-fest, although prob not always for the reasons busted thought it was.

i will miss them.

If you're really keen! Plus sample tracks at Fightstarmusic.com

New York-based five-piece, TAKING BACK SUNDAY bring their Top 3 U.S. album, ‘Where You Want To Be’ (released July ’04) to Ireland for their first and only Irish concert when they Dublin’s Ambassador Theatre this Sunday, January 16th along with some special guests...

TAKING BACK SUNDAY
LIVE AT THE AMBASSADOR, DUBLIN
THIS SUNDAY, JANUARY 16th ‘05

Plus Special Guests...
FIGHTSTAR (Charlie from Busted’s band – Debut EP ‘Swimming In The Flood’ out Feb 28th)
&
COMMUNIQUE (San Francisco five-piece, ex.American Steel)

Doors: 7.30pm, Show: 8.00pm. Tickets €22.50 (inc. booking fee) from Soundcellar (Nassau St, D.2), usual outlets.

Busted's biography had all the signs... "Flicking through the NME live ads one afternoon was a 16-year-old Ipswich boy by the name of Charlie Simpson. When he passed the audition - Mattie and James still say there was no competition - Charlie found Busted to be a slight change of direction."
"Through his early-to-mid teens he'd been more at home behind a set of drums, in bands going under names like FUBAR. But if it's good for the Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl it's good for the Simpson, and before long Charlie's role as one of the trio's three frontmen was cast in stone. Where James brings the pop to the Busted table, Charlie throws in his encyclopedic and sometimes terrifying knowledge of the alternative world, from global acts like The Deftones and Jimmy Eat World to the output of tiny indie labels like Fierce Panda and Chemikal Underground. Charlie recently bought his first Porsche, and has yet to receive a parking fine."

i got the impression that busted got rather *too*upset at the boyband tag, when imo its not a particulalrly bad thing to be, i'd probably rather listen to them than plenty of alternative dross.

helena said:
Judging by the t-shirts he wore during America or Busted, Charlie likes Sparklehorse and Sonic Youth. (It was a slow Christmas).

... and Guided By Voices in another episode. I secretly love America or Busted.

Apparently Fightstar are lined up as support for a lot of more 'credible' bands over the next few months. Unfortunately they're in a bit of a lose-lose situation - if they're good, nobody'll care as they'll be too busy chucking bottles of piss at Charlie. And if they're bad, nobody'll care as they'll be too busy chucking bottles of piss at Charlie.

I'm holding out to see what the ratboy will do.

busted.jpg

Now the other guy is off to see if Good Charlotte will let him in, leaving Baby Busted to be the CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD all by himself.

jesus. busted. what cunts. the idea of wearing a t-shirt that says something?!! the brazen sassie cunts. i mean, say he actually was into some kinda other music than the music he made, how fucking dare the little cunt be so open minded. and at the age of 19 he really should know better than to try and be cool. i mean, i know for an absolute fact, all us cunts are still in the same bands listening to the same music and making the same music that we were when we were 16. i know that. in fact i'm still wearing the same jocks.

what a bunch of cunts. three years of my life there was busted, making music for people other than me, and living their lives utterly seperate to me. i want them years back.

Hector Grey said:
jesus. busted. what cunts. the idea of wearing a t-shirt that says something?!! the brazen sassie cunts. i mean, say he actually was into some kinda other music than the music he made, how fucking dare the little cunt be so open minded. and at the age of 19 he really should know better than to try and be cool. i mean, i know for an absolute fact, all us cunts are still in the same bands listening to the same music and making the same music that we were when we were 16. i know that. in fact i'm still wearing the same jocks.

what a bunch of cunts. three years of my life there was busted, making music for people other than me, and living their lives utterly seperate to me. i want them years back.

HAHA best post i've read in a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back