Busted (1 Viewer)

BUSTED ARE BACK!

*Matt Willis* James Bourne* Charlie Simpson*
THE SSE ARENA, BELFAST, MAY 30TH

3ARENA, DUBLIN, MAY 31ST

Tickets from €53.15/£41.50, on sale this Friday 9am (inc booking fee, additional charges may apply),

FIRSTARENATOURIN12YEARS * NEW MUSIC ON THE WAY!
Tuesday 10 November 10am, for immediate release: After 10 years, the wait is over, Busted are back! See Matt Willis, James Bourne & Charlie Simpson live, The SSE Arena Belfast May 30 & 3Arena Dublin, May 31 2016. Tickets from €53.15/ £41.50 (inc booking fee & service fees) go on-sale this Friday at 9am, from Ticketmaster and usual outlets nationwide.

A year ago James and I got together and just started hanging out… and it felt really different, somehow, to how it had ten years ago. And the idea crept into my head after all that time apart: what would Busted look like today?” – Charlie Simpson

It’s the reunion they said could never happen - even the members themselves have admitted it. But today Busted announce their return to the world of pop in 2016. Matt, James and Charlie are returning to the road with a full UK & Ireland arena tour, and they are working on brand new Busted music for the first time since 2004.

“For me, there’s a huge sense of unfinished business… I always thought in my heart we’d do Busted again, but that it was just a matter of when and how” – Matt Willis

Wednesday 11th May 2016 will be their first show together in 12 years – and the first time in 12 years anyone will be able to see the three members play all their greatest hits together live – among them the simply huge, unforgettable smashes “What I Go To School For”, “Crashed The Wedding”, “You Said No”, “Air Hostess” and “Year 3000.” For the gig Busted will return to the home of their biggest triumph, the venue where everybody last saw them – Wembley Arena. It was here that they broke a record in 2004 by selling out an incredible 12 shows. And it’s here that they will make their long overdue comeback.

“We’ve done this crazy, exciting, adventurous, scenic route back to being Busted. And now we’re here, we’re all super-re-energised” – James Bourne

With an incredible five million record sales, two 4 x platinum albums and four number one singles to their name, a staggering 700,000 concert tickets sold in one year, two BRIT Awards and a Record of the Year Award, Busted are one of the biggest home-grown pop acts of the 21st century. Busted? These boys are fixed, back and ready to shake up the pop world all over again.

BUSTED
THE SSE ARENA, BELFAST, MAY 30TH
3ARENA, DUBLIN, MAY 31ST

Tickets from €53.15/£41.50 including booking fee (additional charges may apply), on sale this Friday 9am

Ticketmaster: In person: From 100 Ticketmaster Outlets Nationwide

By Telephone (24 Hour): 0844 277 44 55 (ROL: 0818 719300)

Book On Line: HYPERLINK "http://www.ticketmaster.ie"www.ticketmaster.ie

The SSE Arena, Belfast Box Office: Tel. 02890 739074
Book On Line: HYPERLINK "
http://www.ssearena.com

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/

Ends/

They ended up being weirdly influential with the likes of the Jonas Brothers and 5 Seconds of Summer doing the same shtick but selling MILLIONS more than Busted ever did.

"The year 3000" was on The Simpsons the other day. I couldn't remember who it was.

Bizarrely people are calling them sellouts for getting back together "for the money".

"The year 3000" was on The Simpsons the other day. I count remember who it was.
Probably the Jonas Brothers, they seemed to have been launched as something of a Busted cover group on their first album.

Bizarrely people are calling them sellouts for getting back together "for the money".

That is bizarre. They were already a watered down version of a watered down version of a watered down version.

When are Son of Dork getting back together?

I can see how the likes of Green Day and Chumbawamba were accused of selling out. But these guys were never considered anything more than a Smash Hits boy-band with guitars pop act....were they?

the odyssey? jeez, i hope they haven't overestimated their fanbase loyalty.

the kids were queuing for a jack & jack gig in the academy from before 10 on wednesday morning.

who are jack and jack? these guys, you old prick.
Jack and Jack's Profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back