BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (3 Viewers)

Something like this?

%28250%29Kelloggs%20Frosties%20500g.jpg

I reckon a perspex Hammond enclosure would be the the business. Should cost about 20 quid at the most.

http://www.hammondmfg.com/dwg2c.htm

It's kinda strange that it takes one 9 volt battery or 12 volts dc from a wallwart. The complete lack of offboard wiring should make this really straightforward to build.

I reckon a perspex Hammond enclosure would be the the business. Should cost about 20 quid at the most.

http://www.hammondmfg.com/dwg2c.htm

It's kinda strange that it takes one 9 volt battery or 12 volts dc from a wallwart. The complete lack of offboard wiring should make this really straightforward to build.

Would one of them be big enough??

Still not totally sold on perspex but one of them could do the job alright

just thinking out loud here, or not as the case may be, but you could pick up one of those Gorm shelves from Ikea for a couple of europes, dismantle it and have nice enough wood sides for it. Still need something for the top tho

Would one of them be big enough??

Still not totally sold on perspex but one of them could do the job alright

They go pretty big, like rack sizes, and have other different designs so I'd imagine they have something that would work.

just thinking out loud here, or not as the case may be, but you could pick up one of those Gorm shelves from Ikea for a couple of europes, dismantle it and have nice enough wood sides for it. Still need something for the top tho

Did you get that idea from the Gorm pedalboards?

They go pretty big, like rack sizes, and have other different designs so I'd imagine they have something that would work.

Did you get that idea from the Gorm pedalboards?

Hmm must look into them so. maybe we could get a few together and save on shipping?

Yeah got the idea for a few guys who bought the gorms for pedal boards, but instead of just lashing velco on it, like I did, they actually took them apart and put them back together in different configurations and reinforced the joints etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back