BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (1 Viewer)

Yep, here lurking. I am throwing in the towel with paypal, it'd really help if i could just meet you in town moose.

If you had of got in touch before now I could've met you in town but I'm gonna be up north now for a while. Hmmm let me see if if I can think of something.

Yup, fully functional member of society. I've never done one of those though, i'll look into it! Spose i'll need the relevant information from you moose...

apparently they're gonna come with a nice listing of the resistors with colour codes, and a powerpoint presentation taking you through the installation of every component. Nice!

out of interest what did you have on stage at the gig last friday? pedals/small no-input mixer for feedback...?

pretty simple setup for that gig...

Small Behringer Mixer

Ch 1: Homemade Dual Oscillator

Ch 2: Circuitbent Buddhist Chant Machine

Ch 3: Circuitbent Radio

Ch 4: Feedback Loop using Homemade Feedback Looper, Danelectro Chilli Dog Octave Pedal, and Boss FZ-2 Fuzz

Aux send on mixer to Boss DD-5(?) Delay, and Boss RV-3 Reverb cranked up full

easy!
DroneKit.jpg

housing looks cool too. definately gonna try a diy for that though...
DroneLabHousing.jpg

i'll be enclosing the shit out of mine. i'll just spill beer on it otherwise. looking at a blend of wood and the metal shell of a super ser that i havent had the heart to throw away.

its that split second of grace that gives you time to turn it upside down and wrap it in a towel i'm after. the f holes will probably deem that useless.

This almost made me do a sex wee.

Tempted to build mine into a case with wooden sides and an aluminium faceplate

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back