Budmail (1 Viewer)

given the lack of interest i take it that its rude to ask over the internet! maybe in time if i run about and ask every damn person i know i might get lucky. its just making me out to be a junkie runnin about my hometown asking vague questions to vague people. still knowing that my brain aint going to get fucked over with that diesel gear aint so bad!

all i ask is a little help from a friend thats all.

is it so bad to ask?
ahhhh i thought you were sparse for a second!!

given the lack of interest i take it that its rude to ask over the internet! maybe in time if i run about and ask every damn person i know i might get lucky. its just making me out to be a junkie runnin about my hometown asking vague questions to vague people. still knowing that my brain aint going to get fucked over with that diesel gear aint so bad!

all i ask is a little help from a friend thats all.

is it so bad to ask?

sketch!!!!

it's been down for a few days... probably just what ootini said. might check canadian news sites though... don't want to miss out on july's supplies

Hey guys,

I'm not so sure that BM is still up and running. I know it has been down a lot recently to clear the backlog of orders, but you could still get to the main BM page where a message would tell you the site was down for maintainance.

If you go to BM now you only get a white screen with a message saying, the site is "currently suspended" and to email the webhosting company in Malaysia (which i've done, but have got no reply as of yet).

I've been checking canadian news sites and haven't found any news about it being busted or anything. Its all very suspicious. It would mind too much except i sent off my first order a week ago, just my f*cking luck i guess.

have you used this site?
No, I haven't, but I have heard really good things about it from this Canadian guy. I mean, he is a good guy by all accounts.

I just was throwing it out there to see if people have used it.

Oh. Ooops. Emm, he only sells to Canada. Shit. Sorry man. That sucks. Sorry. Unless you can get a re-sender in Canada?

I've done a bit of searching around other forums, and some of the people there reckon BM was kicked off by its webhosting company for breaking its terms and conditions (i.e. selling drugs). So hopefully this means they're still operating albeit without a website at the moment. I'll let ye know if i hear more.

hi all.

i'm a noob i know, i only found this site as i was also trying to get the scoop on budmail. i've ordered from them about 6 months ago, and had been meaning to order again and was sort of checkin the site periodically to see what they had on offer, etc.

i saw all the mess about the e-gold/e-bullion stuff and about a week ago the site was just that white page directing you to contact a webmaster. all seemed a bit shady.

so, i go there today and i just get the whole 404 file not found bs.

of course, i had their e-mail in my hushmail but haven't logged into it in ages and thusly can't access that either. *grumbles*

so well, please post if you know anything. i saw someone asking about it on grasscity and they were promptly banned and the thread closed.
it was such an amazing service i would hate to think it's been busted or closed down. :(

hi all.

i'm a noob i know, i only found this site as i was also trying to get the scoop on budmail. i've ordered from them about 6 months ago, and had been meaning to order again and was sort of checkin the site periodically to see what they had on offer, etc.

i saw all the mess about the e-gold/e-bullion stuff and about a week ago the site was just that white page directing you to contact a webmaster. all seemed a bit shady.

so, i go there today and i just get the whole 404 file not found bs.

of course, i had their e-mail in my hushmail but haven't logged into it in ages and thusly can't access that either. *grumbles*

so well, please post if you know anything. i saw someone asking about it on grasscity and they were promptly banned and the thread closed.
it was such an amazing service i would hate to think it's been busted or closed down. :(

sketch. it's an undercover journo!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back