Broadband?? (3 Viewers)

therecklessone said:
€ircon are arseholes.

http://mmm.eircom.ie/press/PressRelease_Target.asp?id=409&y=2005

They've reduced the cap on their Home Plus package from 16GB to 8GB. Include line rental and they're charging just under €80 a month for the worst BB in Ireland. BT charge €23 less a month for the same package with 3 times the download cap!

mmm hmm, just got the bt broadband plus €57 p/m jobbie and well chuffed with it so far - their website says it's €50 p/m now. €35 p/m for the first four months. gonna make a few phone calls methinks.

snap-apple said:
mmm hmm, just got the bt broadband plus €57 p/m jobbie and well chuffed with it so far - their website says it's €50 p/m now. €35 p/m for the first four months. gonna make a few phone calls methinks.

I'm waiting for my next billing period to see how much they charge me first. Then if they over-charge me I get nuclear on their asses...!ninjaaaa

I have to say my BB connection is supoib, but trying to set up wireless on it wasn't. The Zykel modem/router is a piece of garbage, its taken me two days to set it up with a linksys router and two wireless cards. But its working. Yay!

Oh, fair play to the dude in Esat support who told me how to change the settings on my Zykel so that I could access t'internet through the linksys, despite him not being allowed to. .|..|

Being looking around the web for a bit of tha auld broad band myself. Rang NTL and they said we can't get it through them, even though we have a city centre gaff which is probably less than 2 years old. We don't have the cabling it would seem, yet if you were to hang out in the basement, yuou'd see nothing but fucking NTL cabling left right and centre...

I foresee a day when adds for apartments etc come with "...neighbour has wireless" bundled along side all modcons. At least if im looking again, Im keeping my eyes open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back