BREXIT (13 Viewers)

Maybe I heard it wrong but "because we had cheap labour pre Brexit, there was no incentive to improve productivity".

And that was just accepted as a valid point of view.

Besides the anti-muslim stuff, they're apparently climate change deniers and heavily pro fossil fuel exploration (in a country that has large areas below sea level)..

Seems to be a huge number of E.U. countries with far right nationalist parties now achieving 25% or more of the vote and in government in many places, I dunno what sort of reckoning we're approaching but it won't be pretty.

The cunts who vote for these cunts will be dead soon. I think the young cunts will have a better grip on climate change etc, but they may get distracted being cunts about other things. Like cunts.

I love you all actually.

Seems to be a huge number of E.U. countries with far right nationalist parties now achieving 25% or more of the vote and in government in many places,

Yeah it does seem like that although Poland recently went the other way getting rid of there eurosceptic party. Outside of Europe really anything could happen in the US next year. I'm kinda hoping the Americans might be influenced by the UK election if that happens first but who knows.

I can’t remember where @Deadmanposting was ranting about the Irish being obsessed with the Brits and their culture but apparently we are at the point where we need inspirational quotes from David Cameron in the toilet.

View attachment 17947

Welcome to the party, pal

John Carpenter GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back