BREXIT (6 Viewers)

I'll be here. Odd they held it today, it's a very small c Conservative type of show.

I'll be remembering the fallen by searching assiduously for swag.

I hope you’re wearing your Easter lily

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and cameron visits 10 downing street on the same morning?

They're saying he'll be foreign secretary.

But he's not in the commons any more I don't think.

Is there some loophole about him being elevated to the lords when he left his seat and that keeps him eligible to be a minister?

thoughts and prayers @Deadmanposting
Ah, sure you know I love a good chat about the English and the inner workings of their system with peerages and Commonwealths and Lords and all that shit. Like it's not cosplay from the people who invented racism.

Even educated English people struggle to pronounce Michael Martin's name or Leo's job title but we're all Inside Baseball on their parliamentary system.
Like a hot girl that literally doesn't even know our name.

I do see the return of King Brexit in the news.

Imagine being prime minister of the English people and not having a clue what kind of cunts they were and what they were capable of.
I worked in a British Steel plant for 6 weeks and understand them far better than Cameron.

They have written books on what cunts the English are.
They're called history books.

Ah, sure you know I love a good chat about the English and the inner workings of their system with peerages and Commonwealths and Lords and all that shit. Like it's not cosplay from the people who invented racism.

Even educated English people struggle to pronounce Michael Martin's name or Leo's job title but we're all Inside Baseball on their parliamentary system.
Like a hot girl that literally doesn't even know our name.

I do see the return of King Brexit in the news.

Imagine being prime minister of the English people and not having a clue what kind of cunts they were and what they were capable of.
I worked in a British Steel plant for 6 weeks and understand them far better than Cameron.

They have written books on what cunts the English are.
They're called history books.
I agree with about 90% of this.

I liken my interest in limey affairs to something more akin to being nosey about some formally wealthy snobby cunty nextdoor neighbors who are generally disliked in the neighborhood and whom we strongly suspect are into incest and animal cruelty...as opposed to some hot girl who can't pronounce my name.

It's a natural curiosity, especially with all the shenanigans we can hear through the party wall.

Also,and this admittedly is the lesser reason,it's our duty as members of a democratic republic to keep abreast of affairs that may have impact on our system.

I agree with about 90% of this.

I liken my interest in limey affairs to something more akin to being nosey about some formally wealthy snobby cunty nextdoor neighbors who are generally disliked in the neighborhood and whom we strongly suspect are into incest and animal cruelty...as opposed to some hot girl who can't pronounce my name.

It's a natural curiosity, especially with all the shenanigans we can hear through the party wall.

Also,and this admittedly is the lesser reason,it's our duty as members of a democratic republic to keep abreast of affairs that may have impact on our system.

We also speak their language which makes them easier to follow than people from mainland europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back