BREXIT (6 Viewers)

"Hate march" Braverman seems to be for the chop.

In addition to seeming really cruel she also comes across as very, very stupid, to the point that you'd question the standards of any Cambridge educated lawyer.

Reckon she's been pushing the boat out to try and get the chop, wants to make herself look like the victim

"Hate march" Braverman seems to be for the chop.

In addition to seeming really cruel she also comes across as very, very stupid, to the point that you'd question the standards of any Cambridge educated lawyer.
a cruel stupid person who embodies the worst in humanity. she'll be straight into a gb news slot after this.

Cracking quote: I do not believe that these marches are merely a cry for help for Gaza. They are an assertion of primacy by certain groups — particularly Islamists — of the kind we are more used to seeing in Northern Ireland.

Cracking quote: I do not believe that these marches are merely a cry for help for Gaza. They are an assertion of primacy by certain groups — particularly Islamists — of the kind we are more used to seeing in Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland???

Philly GIF by Philadelphia Flyers

By playing this out-of-context Saxon tune on repeat
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And this because it sounds like it might he relevant but also is not
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

have to imagine that whatever lowly apparatchik actually wrote the article was probably cast into a dungeon after this got published — really profound ignorance on proud display

I'll be here. Odd they held it today, it's a very small c Conservative type of show.

I'll be remembering the fallen by searching assiduously for swag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back