BREXIT (10 Viewers)

what the hell is going on with Labour at the moment? From what I can tell the headlines say one thing and the story says another (regarding this jewish mention from Jeremy). Then I've just read something about someone storming out of a conference. Again, everything seems reported so vaguely, i watched the video and still can't follow it.

I thought the UK already got out of any involvement in an EU army. That it would be eurozone countries, rather than EU countries (those using the euro).

Brits love an auld war though so not sure why they wouldn't be up for this.

Well it would have taken a unanimous agreement before an EU army could be formed so, like Turkish membership, it gonna happen next week. The EU seems to prefer the boiling a frog approach to things.

Our Jonny from Nuneaton being commanded by Fritz from Frankfurt? Two world wars and one world cup etc.

Turkey has to consider it's relations with it's more imediate neigbours in the mid east like Syria and Israel and it's old buddy Russia before worrying about joining the eu

I was at a thing at the weekend and ended up talking to a lady who was completely pro-brexit. She'd basically swallowed the whole 'close the borders' thing and that was why she supported it.

She was from england and moved to ireland about 8 years ago, but still, very, very anti immigration.

I was at a thing at the weekend and ended up talking to a lady who was completely pro-brexit. She'd basically swallowed the whole 'close the borders' thing and that was why she supported it.

She was from england and moved to ireland about 8 years ago, but still, very, very anti immigration.
I wtf'd that, but I'm not surprised. I've heard many stories like this.

Here are some of the things that are not going to happen in the next few years, even in the unlikely event that we end up with president Donald Trump and prime minister Michael Gove.

There will not be a wall across the Mexico/US border and Mexico will not pay for it. Muslims will not be barred from entering the United States on the grounds of their religion. Immigration into the UK will not be drastically reduced. An extra £350 million a year will not be put into the National Health Service. British fisherman will not be hauling in greatly increased catches. Vast steel plants will not reopen in Pennsylvania and Port Talbot.

The point is that neither Trump nor the Brexit leaders have ever believed for one moment that any of these promises are real.
This is not a politician refining a serious policy proposal or even a fascist planning an outrage. It is just a spoofer trying to remember what spiel he came up with last.
Fintan O’Toole: Brexit and the politics of the fake orgasm

Now Farage is gone.

Well, gone as UKIP leader, he's gonna see out his term as MEP and has said he'd be willing to help out in the Brexit negotiations, can't really knock him for that.

farage-pint_2623192b.jpg

Well, gone as UKIP leader, he's gonna see out his term as MEP and has said he'd be willing to help out in the Brexit negotiations, can't really knock him for that.

farage-pint_2623192b.jpg
jaysus, if britain want a favorable deal from the EU they'd want this racist, hateful prick as far away as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back