BREXIT (8 Viewers)

someone just tweeted this, from a hotel in Greece (of all places)

ClszgCXWIAASdwY.jpg:large

this. Yes. It was too easy for 'Leave' to peddle fear based on this argument.

I just had an argument with some (generally capitalist) friends of mine. I argued that a decision like this should never be put in the hands of the working classes. My point being that they are more likely to believe lies spouted by the liked of Boris and Adolf Farage. They accused me of having nazi sensibilites by saying that, but they completely missed the point. This referendum should never have happened. A decision this big, with the massive implications should never have been put to the people, with the demographic disparity Britain currently has.

This is a fucking disaster.
The referendum was a horrible idea, as dumb a political move as there's been

But disregard for the working class is what's got us here. It is stored up trouble.

Prediction: 12 months of sky is falling, economy can't cope, no EU subsidies, breakup of the Union, reunification of Ireland type-talk before they're offered a chance to reconsider.

The stakes are incredibly high. The breakup of the EU is on the cards if the UK comes in for a soft landing with concessions. I think they are going to find out they are pretty fucked, and we will be dragged along with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back